Traffic Analysis and Concept/Detailed Design
We offer a comprehensive lift/elevator traffic analysis and concept design
service. We can also expand this to a detailed design service up to
tender documentation stage.
Our detailed design service comprises the following:
- Understanding the building nature and operation.
- Examination of architect's drawings.
- Preliminary lift/elevator traffic analysis using calculation and
simulation software to find an initial solution that suits the magnitude and
nature of the traffic in the building.
- We have experience of high rise and zoned arrangements and we can
identify the most suitable arrangement.
- A number of iterations on the lift/elevator traffic analysis to arrive
at the optimum solution in conjunction with the architect, client and the
- Where appropriate, we will carry out a pedestrian traffic analysis to
include escalators and staircases (for more details see
Copenhagen Concert Hall).
- Development of AutoCAD drawings for lifts, that can be inserted by the
architect into the project drawings.
- Development of full dimensional schedule for all lifts and escalators.
- Development of full electrical and structural schedule.
- We will also produce a comprehensive report that includes all the above,
with necessary background information and analysis.